The training experience is designed to empower students to create lasting and positive enhancements to the entrepreneurial climate on campus.
- Two training cycles per year: fall & spring
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Training platforms: NovoEd, Blue Jeans (video conference) and Google Drive
- Be exposed to design thinking, the lean methodology and how to map your campus ecosystem
- Get out of the building to learn from students, faculty, staff and administrators at your school
- Meet weekly to gain feedback and learn from peers across the country, benchmark the best entrepreneurial ecosystems, gather ideas and form an essential support network